Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello & Howdoyoudo

So the idea here is to have some fun. I love writing, playing around with words and storytelling. "Snog" is currently my favorite word. I've known I would be a writer since I was 8 years old, and have spent most of my professional career working as a writer in some capacity as a news journalist, writer, editor and media professional. Beginning in January 2011, I'll be entering Rosemont College's MFA in creative writing program.

In the meantime, when I'm not writing, or avoiding laundry, or yelling at my kids to stop making so much noise so I can write or edit -- I spend a lot of time online reading and discussing issues related to writing and storytelling. Whether it's a serialized TV drama, a great novel, a favorite author, stand-up comedy, a well-written essay, a funny joke or a short piece of flash fiction, I want to talk about writing, and what makes a story work.

No comments:

Post a Comment