Monday, June 21, 2010

Take 2: Blogging Reboot.

John Lennon was writing about his son in the song, 'Beautiful Boy,' which includes the lyric "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Kids have a way of upending the best-laid plans, which is why this is the first time I've blogged in two months.

Shortly after launching this blog and its companion website site, (wordnerdgirl.com, for all your writing and editing needs), I got hit with a series of family-related dramas and traumas, including -- but not limited to -- my 8-year-old's broken toe and my 4-year-old's week-long hospital stay for asthma-triggered pneumonia. Between all the minor domestic catastrophes and major craziness, I have been writing, but it has taken me a while to fully reboot the business and the blog. Which is a shame, because I had so, so many things to say about the Lost finale. Heck, I still might. I've had a number of blog-worthy writing ideas I wanted to share,so I am recasting my last business-and-blogging attempt as a dress rehearsal. The real show's opening starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment